Wed, Dec 13|
FULL - Workplace conflict and I - REGISTRATION CLOSE ON NOV. 29th, 2023
Navigating Difficult Situations with Emotional Intelligence! This high-impact training gives workplace teams mobilizing, human, and engaging learning experiences that allow them to better react to difficult situations and navigate through conflict through emotional intelligence.
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2023, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
About the Event
Schedule in 7 practical modules
- Introduction to the DiSC model
- What is conflict in the workplace?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Understanding my reaction to difficult situations
- Reframing to address the issues better
- My action plan to better manage the conflict
- Pitfalls, risks, tips, and impacts
Useful in the following situations
- When there is discord within the team
- When there is a tense climate in the team
- When conflicts are swept under the rug
- When individuals have difficulty managing their frustrations
- When there is a high level of stress in the team
- When there is gossip and politics in the team
Following the training, participants will be able to
- Understand their reactions to the behaviour of others
- Navigating conflict with more serenity
- Assess how their conflict management style affects their co-workers
- Learn to “pull themselves back” when they take the path of destructive conflict
- Discover how to reframe a conflict situation
- Adopt more productive behaviours